ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w technologiach energetyki i automatyki. Grupa ABB zatrudnia około 132 000 pracowników w ponad 100 krajach świata, a jej doświadczenie bazuje na ponad 125 latach działalności. ABB w Polsce, z główną siedzibą w Warszawie, zatrudnia obecnie ok. 4500 pracowników.
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidate for the position of R&D Electrical Engineer. The person hired on this position will be responsible for performing assigned maintenance or development tasks as a member of R&D team.
R&D Electrical Engineer
– Being responsible for electrical design and technical documentation for given development and maintenance tasks according to Product Requirements Specification, with consideration of costs and design for manufacturability aspects;
– Maintaining product compliance with the applicable standards as well as internal design criteria and procedures;
– Cooperating within the global R&D department as well as other departments responsible for implementation of new product in production process;
– Maintaining and developing product that response to all customer requirement in cost efficient way.
– Degree in Electrical Engineering;
– Deep understanding of electrical design aspects related to induction motors;
– Good command of electrical tools (parametric/FEM);
– Analytical and logical mindset;
– Motivation and goal-orientation;
– Ability of teamwork and good communication skills;
– Fluent command of English;
– Good command of Microsoft Office tools and PDM tools.
– An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
– Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
– Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
– Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
– Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”