We are looking for a Service Desk Specialist to work together with Nordic Units in order to align local procedures to the Nordic standards and solve tasks that require independent judgment and own decisions on how they should be solved. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of IT failures or standard requests according to defined processes. This is an opportunity for you to act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
Miejsce: Gdańsk | Gdynia | Sopot, pomorskie; Łódź, łódzkie; Warszawa, mazowieckie
Would you like to start a career within the Banking sector, develop new skill in multicultural environment and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland?
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer with Danish to work with skilled international teams and provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas in Household Lending Services DK Poland.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Household Lending Services DK Poland.
You’ll join Household Lending Services DK Poland, where we are responsible for processes with different complexity level connected with Mortgage Lending products. Our core capabilities are processing and delivering products and services in Mortgage Lending area which are mainly creations, conversions or cancellations of loans and credits
What you’ll be doing:
• Broadening knowledge of banking services,
• Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the Mortgage area,
• Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark and Estonia,
• Supporting Nordea’s Household Lending Services customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services,
• Getting experience in the International Bank,
• Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures,
• Working and building experience in a changing international environment,
• Communicating with our stakeholders in Danish.
You’ll join a young and dynamic team. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
• Ability to work as a team player,
• Flexible approach towards changes,
• Ability to proactive solve problems,
• Ambition and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself,
• Interest in working in financial industry.
Your experience and background:
• No previous banking experience required
• Native/advanced with Danish language
• English on communicative level (at least B1)
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools
• Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea we want to build where people can be passionate about customers, collaborate intensely across the organization, keep a true sense of ownership in our work and have the courage to speak up and challenge each other.
By joining us, you’ll additionally gain:
• Access to MyBenefit platform which gives you a possibility to choose within available budget: group insurance, private healthcare, sport card, prepaid card and many others,
• Wide variety of trainings in Udemy platform,
• Learning opportunities, including language courses (both Polish and Danish),
• Possibility to work with flexible working hours. We work from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. The role is based in Łódź,
• Access to employee pension programme,
• Quarterly integration events,
• Stable employment conditions, as well as comfortable, modern office space.
• Relocation bonus - either a monthly relocation bonus as additional money each month to your salary or Nordea will rent an apartment for you and cover the costs when relocating from another city,
• Nordic language bonus if your position at Nordea requires you to use Danish language skills on daily basis.
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.